Sunday, October 25, 2009

Finally....a Post!!!


I can't believe it's been almost two months since my last post! Our computer messed up...again...and well, we've been busy! School, football, soccer, bronchitis (Logan), the flu (me), and Roger's almost broken ankle have all consummed A LOT of time! Though we've been busy, the boys have been having a blast! Austin's last football game for this season is Thursday. He's actually done pretty well this year, and he really seems to enjoy it! He loved hearing his name called out on the loud speaker last week! Logan is loving soccer too! He'll tell us before every game, " You know, #5 always scores a goal!" He scored at least 6 today! Yeah!!! We are anxiously getting ready for Halloween. The boys finally agreed on a big pumpkin today, and then they both got their own small one. Logan let me take a picture of him with his, and I will take more this week and post them next week. I'll also post some pictures of the boys in their costumes. Here are a few pictures from the past two months.... :)



Austin with Bree by the pool
(She would not stay still for a good one...we tried several!)



Logan with his small pumpkin
I'll try hard to post again next Sunday after Halloween with more pictures! It really shouldn't be two months between my posts! :)











3 comments:

The Crotwell Family said...

No it shouldn't be two month between post, b/c this is how I keep up with you!!! I hope all is well and I miss ya.

Mary-Ellen said...

ok when you updatig mine lOl

Carolina Mama said...

Love your blog!!! Super cute, sorry you have had such a hectic time, I'm sure things are getting back to normal...whatever that is!!!

See What We Have Going On...