Monday, November 16, 2009

A Fairytale Ending Even at 70...

Here comes the bride....(my grandmother)
Many of you already knew that my grandmother was getting married again. I have not seen her THIS happy in quite a while! Talking with her in the weeks/days leading up to the big day she sounded like a 16 year old girl gushing over her first love. It was really sweet. I am so happy that she has found someone that makes her happy, and together they will have a great journey ahead of them! Welcome to the family, Jim!
Here I am (with Haylee) sneaking in a "Congrats Kiss" after the ceremony. I am so happy for my grandmother! She SO deserves to be happy!!!

Here's a picture of my family with my grandmother...notice the lovely face that Logan is making. This was one of the best ones we got (so you can imagine what the others look like). I'm sure these will be treasured photos (as ALL of mine are!), but it makes me a little nervous about our "real" family pictures this Wednesday...ha ha!


Okay, proof there's hope in a "regular smiling face" picture. Now, we just need to get Austin to not lean...ha ha! I feel so lucky to have all three of my boys! They are my heart and soul! I love 'em "to Pluto and back" as they say!



5 comments:

The Crotwell Family said...

Hey,
That is the sweetest picture of your grandmother and good for her in getting married!!! I can completely understand about trying to get a good family picture, we have been unsuccessful with our attempts. I'm just going to have to break down and see a professional.
Wendy

Anonymous said...

congrats to lucy.
that's a good pic of all of you guys at the end.

Mary-Ellen said...

lOVE IT

Stephanie said...

Thanks to all...and Wendy, Picture People does a good job! They are very accommodating! They'll let you change outfits if you choose, and we've been with the boys (when they were little) and they suggested for us to walk around the mall with them and come back for another try in a few minutes bc they were fussy and not cooperating...we've always gotten good pics from there! :)

ktbug said...

What great pictures! I"m so glad your grandmother is so happy :)

See What We Have Going On...