Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 4th of July
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design customized with Smilebox

Happy 4th of July, Everyone!!! I wanted to be sure to get these pictures on here before we leave for Disney (Tuesday)!!! We spent the day poolside with family and then finished off the night with friends for the best (and loudest) firework display we've had here! Everyone had a great time! The kids all got along wonderfully, and even the adults had fun swimming! The Beaufort Stew, Corn Dip, Fruit Salad, and Homemade Peach Ice Cream were all FABULOUS! I could eat like that everyday!!! I hope everyone else had a fantastic day!!!! I'm not sure if I will post while we are down in Florida...we'll have to wait and see, but I will FOR SURE post pictures when we get back! Both the boys (and Roger and I) are excited about our trip! We're doing all of Disney and Sea World!!! Logan wants to meet Goofy, and Austin wants to ride the Everest ride (they were almost finished building it the last time we were there)! We'll all have a great time, I am sure!!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

So cool! I LOVE how you did the pictures! Have fun at Disney!!!!!

Anonymous said...

looked like a BLAST!

what a fun summer. can't wait to hear more.....

See What We Have Going On...