Friday, September 10, 2010

Logan's First Day of Pre-School

Our Cutie, All Ready to GO!

I know I should have posted this a little earlier in the week, but I couldn't make myself do it Tuesday (his first day) because I was one of THOSE moms that seemed to have a little "eye drainage" after dropping him off! He was SO cute, and I just can't believe that our "baby" is already at this point!!! He's loving it so far, though actually getting up in the mornings has been a little tough on him! His school doesn't actually start until 8:30, but I still have to get him up and ready and take him to Mom's house so I can get to school on time....so, he's actually getting up at 5:45, getting dressed, and then goes back to sleep in the car and at Mom's until it's time!

He's earned green tickets (YEAH!) all the days so far!!! The first day he was very excited to tell us he learned ALL about the number zero and it is NOTHING!!! (Ha! Like it was a huge discovery!) He's already learned 2 songs that he sings to us, the country we live in (maybe I should get him to teach my 2nd graders!), the flags colors, and they are counting to 15 this week (though he counts beyond that already)! He's really proud to tell people it's a school night for him too now, and he's made some friends already!
We're SO glad he's enjoying it!!!

Soccer also started for him this week, and his first game is Sunday (QUICK, huh???)! He is also excited about that and the fact that he suggested they be called the Woverines (like his big brother's team) and ALL the boys voted for that team name! He's also very lucky to have blue jerseys AGAIN! ;) We're hoping he scores in a game this season!

Here are a few pictures from Tuesday...what a cutie!!!
Logan and me...then Logan needed to use the camera too...

Austin and me (not bad...taken by a 4 yr old!)

NO first day of school would be complete without a favorite breakfast (from Waffle House, of course!)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures.
man, that schedule seems mighty rough on you both!!

i'm so glad he enjoys school!

hope the "drainage" ends for you.
ha.

See What We Have Going On...