Sunday, February 27, 2011

First Soccer Game of the Season

Our two boys...Love them to pieces!!!

Here's my "first favorite" picture from my new camera! I'm loving it! So, remember my post last time? Yeah, the one without pictures....that WON'T be happening anytime soon! I'll be snapping away every chance I get! Logan has his first t-ball practice tomorrow. Hmmmm....sounds like a photo opp. to me!


Today Austin had his first game of the season. They've only had a total of three practices, and not everyone has been to all the practices (Austin included). I am hoping after today, we look a little better! Today didn't go so well as a team, but Austin did pretty good at goalie! The weather was GREAT for watching soccer! All of us have pink faces because I didn't think of sunscreen for just an hour of being out there! Guess what I'll be packing for next week!?!

1 comment:

Katy said...

New camera?!? How fun! Definitely keep us posted with Picts! They make blogging (and blog stocking haha!) that much more fun! Looks like Austin is doing a great job as a soccer player and having a blast! He's grown up so much since I was a cses! Hope you have a great week! Glad you got your paper in on time!

See What We Have Going On...