Saturday, May 2, 2009

Odds and Ends of Spring...

One of the boys favorite things to do at the zoo is feeding the giraffes!
It's so neat how you can get that close to them,
and they come right up and eat from your hand!

Here are my two sweet boys in front of the Wysteria Tree at my
Mom and Dad's! It's always SO pretty when it blooms!
It was hard to snap a good picture because of all the
bees flying around the flowers, but we managed to get one! :)



These are two of my favorite pictures of the flowers around our bird bath!
I've never planted a flower in my life before these.
It's my newest project by the pool.
I hope they stay looking this pretty for a while!






1 comment:

The Crotwell Family said...

Love the flowers!!! Your boys are too cute. Keep up with the blog it look great!!!!
Wendy

See What We Have Going On...