Saturday, April 25, 2009

Meeting Hannah Ellis

I was very excited to meet Hannah today. I heard a few (very cute, newborn) whimpers before I went in the hospital room, but by the time I got in and around the curtain she was already curled around and sleeping in her daddy's arms tucked against his chest. I believe she's already got a finger claimed for him (she even held her little pinky out at one time). She was a great baby the entire time I was there to visit. I know Katie and Justin will be glad to get home this afternoon. I'm very thankful that (ultimately) everything worked out for them. Katie's going to be a GREAT mommy.

2 comments:

The Crotwell Family said...

She is precious!!! Look at that hair. I'm going to have to get little Hannah some bows. I can't wait to see more pictures. Your blog looks great!
Wendy

alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

See What We Have Going On...