Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Feeling Sappy...

Okay, so there are a few things in life that sort of take your breath away and make you stop and think...sometimes things happen that we don't understand or are beyond our control. There are tragedies everyday all over the world, yet life all around just goes on pretty normally. When I get upsetting news, I just want to grab onto my sweet boys and hold them tight as long as they will let me! I thank God for each day he has given them to me, and pray that I will be here long after my grandchildren are born!!! Sorry this is a "sappy" entry...just couldn't sleep, and I want my boys to know how much they mean to me and how special they both are! One day, I will have time to print these out and use them in a scrapbook, but until then, this will do...

The pictures aren't the greatest, but they are from a day we went to Monkey Joes and had a blast. Austin was being silly, as he likes to do. Then, Logan, of course, wanted a silly picture like his big brother too!


Logan...my "doodlebug"...I love you to Pluto and Back! Forever and Ever! You are learning how to do so much right now, and everyday you do something to amaze me! You always know how to put a smile on my face. And, even though I know that YOU want to grow up to be big like us, and drive a monster truck one day so you can boom, crash, over stuff because you "have to"...you will always be my cuddlebug and my "baby!" I love you!


Austin...my "snoodle"...I love YOU to Pluto and Back! Forever and Ever! I hope you know how very proud of you I am (and always have been). You are very smart and have always done well in school. I absolutely LOVE your sense of humor and how you "get" sarcasm (and have even before you were 5). You will be able to do whatever you want to when you grow up if you continue in the greatness you have shown us so far! And, it looks like me and your dad will have our hands full with you and the ladies down the road (ha!). You are a wonderful big brother (Logan idolizes you!!! You've already been to Hollywood in his eyes!) We couldn't ask for a better kid! Keep making us proud! You will always be my Austin, Boston...my snoodle...and my sweetheart boy! I love you!

I will cherish EVERY day that I have with my two boys. And, together, our family will build a lifetime making memories and building traditions that will last forever!

2 comments:

ktbug said...

Gee Steph, way to make me cry!

Stephanie said...

Sorry, Katie!!! I was just thinking about that family I was telling you about on Friday!!! ;)

See What We Have Going On...