Monday, January 18, 2010

Taking Advantage of our Days Off

Being out of school for four days (rather than two) leaves plently of time to do extra stuff! So, we took advantage and went to the zoo Friday. Roger was working, but I met my sisters there so there was plenty of people in our "group." It was Caralee's first time going to the zoo, and she seemed to like the animals, especially when they moved. She pointed LOTS! Logan really enjoyed being able to WALK through the zoo like a big boy this time...staying really close to Mommy (and holding hands when we were near a crowd). Austin, even being 8, was still excited to go too! I must have enjoyed the actual trip too this time because I realized after we got home that I didn't take hardly any pictures...or it could have been that Roger wasn't with me so my time was more occupied by keeping up with both boys! Either way, we had fun! Here are a few pictures I did manage to snap!


Here's a picture with Rianne, Brantlee, Austin, & Logan! Don't know where the other boys were (or Cara)!?!


I had promised Logan we could ride the tram this time. You can see he was more interested in looking at all the things we were passing than the camera! He really isn't interested in posing for me all the time!


Here's the best group picture I managed to get. Austin, Logan, Rianne, Brantlee, Michael, & Robert...only Caralee was missing.

2 comments:

The Crotwell Family said...

We thought about going on Friday too but thought it would be too crowded with the kids out of school and free friday. Looks like ya'll had a great time!
Wendy

Stephanie said...

We might have seen you there! It wasn't too bad inside...parking wasn't fun, but that just meant extra walking! ;)

See What We Have Going On...