Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break

I seriously can't believe that as I sit here and type this it is the last night of Spring Break! It sure flew by! But, in about 8 weeks summer will be here! Wahoo!!! We were very busy the first half of the week staining the entire fence and deck. It took a long time, but needed to be done and looks great! We did go see How to Train a Dragon on Wednesday, and it was really good! I also completed all my application requirements to go back to school (I start May 3rd!)! I think I enjoyed the movie as much as the boys! Thursday we stayed home and did nothing (one of the best days of our break!)! I just realized that is the day Logan and I planted our little garden and I didn't take any pictures...ugh! Friday I went to IKEA with two of my sisters, and we are already planning to go back one day this summer! Saturday I ventured out to Publix with my boys, and I giggled as Austin kept pulling out coupons for me throughout the store (I have him hooked too!). Today was our last day off, and we had soccer games. Both boys played great, and the weather was perfect!

Austin, Logan, and Cara (a cousin) getting ready to do their egg hunt at Aunt Rene & Uncle Steve's house on Easter! They were ALL ready to hunt these eggs because each one had money inside! ;) Logan ended up with the most money, then Austin, and then Cara...but they all got close to $8! I wish I could hunt those eggs!

Here's Austin and Logan with the eggs they dyed! They always love this part of Easter!!! Austin was a little more artistic with his. Logan would just plop an egg in any empty color.

We finished off our Spring Break on the soccer field. The weather has been perfect the entire week!!! Roger is working nights this weekend so he couldn't come to these games...that's partly why I don't have a good one of Austin to post! I will focus more on his game next week with the camera! It's just hard when both games are at the same time, and Austin was on the far end of his field...so stay tuned for a good Austin soccer picture next week and some of our garden pics!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...