Sunday, March 28, 2010

First Egg Hunt of the Season...

Every year before Easter Michelin hosts an Easter Egg hunt for all the kids! Last year was the first year I took the boys, and this year Roger was off and could come too (Yeah!!!)! The morning starts off with the egg hunt, and since they spilt the kids into age groups and the hunts all begin at the same time in different spots of the park (in Gilbert), I don't have a single picture of the actual egg hunt! But, I do have lots of other pictures of the other things throughout the morning! The boys had a blast!!!

Holding one of the bunnies is always one of their favorite things to do when we come here! I'm always amazed at how calm the bunnies are as they are passed around from kid to kid! I've never seen one get away, and I've never seen one bite! I can understand why Austin and Logan both love holding and petting them!

What family Michelin event would be complete without Mr.Bib (aka "the Michelin Man")?

Both our boys taking a minute (and ONLY a minute) to take a quick picture with the Easter Bunny. I think they were worried if they skipped over him there that he might skip over house when it was time to hide the eggs and fill their baskets!

The bubble station...so after watching BOTH my boys play with the big bubble wands, I am thinking that investing in a couple frisbies and big wands would be a good idea! They had a blast making the big bubbles!!!

So, we go there with sweet, "innocent" boys...and come out with a Red, fire-breathing dragon and a Tiger (which now claims to be a Clemson fan because one of his good friends is a huge tiger fan...UGH!!!). They both had a blast, and Roger and I had fun watching them!!! Days like these are the ones that make me feel good and the memories stick with us all!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...