Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Date with the Boys!


I know it's been almost a month since my last post, and this isn't really a "real" one. I have lots of pics I need to upload from my camera in order to do the "real" one, but I was feeling really guilty about neglecting the blog...so, I'm using an old favorite (Katie, it's adapted with Picnik) with this post. The end of the school year is always a hectic time for me (and all teachers), but next week is the last week before summer vacation...WAHOO!!! The boys and I went to Chili's for our "date lunch" today, then shopping at Kohls (not their favorite thing to do, but most of what we got was for them), and then our monthly trip to Krispy Kreme! Their new chocolate covered/chocolate cake doughnut was SO YUMMY!!! Though, now I should do two workouts after eating it! Since it's Memorial Day Weekend (and we have no school Monday!!!), I will have some pics from our pool festivities to post soon! I hope everyone has a great long weekend with their families and friends!!!

2 comments:

ktbug said...

I have figured out picnik for the most part now. I really just had to sit down, register, and play around.

That chocolate donut sounds amazing (i'm more of a cake donut fan anyway...)

Enjoy your day off!!!!

Anonymous said...

enjoy your summer. i DO remember those days.
glad you had fun w/ the boys!

See What We Have Going On...