Monday, June 7, 2010

New Pool Tricks & Kick Off to Summer

Click to play this Smilebox collage: New Pool Tricks
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo collage generated with Smilebox

(You may have to click on the video box to make it play...first time I've posted a video!)
So, summer has officially begun, and I am starting to think that my two boys are part fish because they want to stay out at the pool ALL day! So far the weather has cooperated wonderfully! I can't believe that two days ago Logan would have no part of water being splashed in his face OR his floaties being off (even though he learned how to swim last year)and now he's swimming all over and jumping in...even off the diving board with absolutely no help! He's even been brave enough to create some "crazy jumps" of his own (trying to mimic Austin and Brantlee) Austin has learned how to dive too! I am SO loving summer so far, and already know that it will fly by way to fast! I absolutely love being with my boys all day!

We've gotten lots accomplished so far too! We've gotten our Disney trip, Logan's party, and Austin's party on our calendars! Since Logan's b-day is on Christmas Day, we've decided to start celebrating with friends around his half birthday. He wants to have a pool party like his big brother, and that's a little hard to in December in SC! And, December is such a hard time to get everyone together....so, summer b-day parties here we come!


Here are a few pics I snapped before Roger left for Greenville on Sunday of him and the boys. He's there for a class for work, and we can't wait until he comes home Wednesday!!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

So cute Stephanie! I LOVE the video format! Your youngest is SO cute the way he works up the courage to jump! Love it!

Stephanie said...

Thanks, Katy! I used Smilebox! ;) All that "stuff" before his jump was his performance of a "crazy jump"...he wanted us to score him! ;) The things they do to amuse themselves! You should come swim sometime!!! I meant to tell you I love you new blog look!

See What We Have Going On...