Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Beach Pics as Promised & Our Garden Goods

I am posting a few more pictures than normal because it's too hard to choose. I am trying to make sure that I equally "show off" the boys! I will probably make a "smilebox" and post that, but I am not sure how those will print when I print the blog into a book. I am hoping to do that after I have Disney pictures in Mid July! I can't believe it's already nearing the end of June! Summer is flying by, but we are loving every minute!!!

Our view for the week!

Our "fish child" loves the water!

Logan being silly with his frisbee!

Austin taking a (very brief) moment to pose for me before going out in the water!

Logan playing in the waves!
A storm cloud that blew over! We thought we were going to get to see a storm over the ocean, but it quickly passed and all we got to see was the cloud.

Yesterday was the first day we have picked from our garden! So far, we have only been able to pick tomatoes, but we have cucumbers, watermelon, peppers, and squash/zucchini all growing. It won't be long and we'll get to pick some more. This has been Logan's little project! The tomatoes were VERY good today in our salad. Austin even ate them (he doesn't normally eat tomatoes) and kept telling Logan that he grows good food! Of course, our little man was very proud! I'll have to take pictures of our actual garden to show you all. The little watermelon are SO cute!

2 comments:

Judd and Katy Wright said...

Great PIcts Stephanie!!!! Glad you guys had good weather! I love the picture of Logan with the 3 tomatoes arranged by size - so cute! That's awesome that you are growing a garden with the boys!!! That great "teachable moments" in so many ways! Definitely post more picts of the garden!

ktbug said...

The tomato in the salad was super yummy!!!! Thanks for letting me enjoy it :)

See What We Have Going On...