Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sportsarama


Lining up on the field for the first play!

Just a quick post a few pictures from Sportsarama tonight! Austin did pretty good! They played Batesburg-Leesville, and the game ended 0-0! It was only a short 15 minute running clock game, but we had the ball LOTS of the time! Looks to be a promising season for the team and for Austin! Go Wolverines!!! I'll take more "real" pictures at his next game on Tuesday, but here are a couple! Oh, he's #56!

Hard to tell where he is, but since I took the picture I know he's on the left side of the picture, but on the right helping to double team the other team's guy!


A sweaty picture after the game!

We look forward to seeing "whole, real" games very soon!!! Yeah, Austin!!! Good job!

2 comments:

Kelly Potter said...

Hope he had fun! I know you all were looking forward to it. Can you believe that sports, school, all of it is HERE!
I love the after picture- he looks so handsome and grown up!

The Crotwell Family said...

Wow, Austin is getting so big!! I still remember him when he was starting first grade. How time flies, I'm sure he's going to be one tough player! Cute pictures.

See What We Have Going On...