Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten and 5th Grade

Logan was SOOOOO excited about coming to kindergarten at CSE yesterday!!!! He came home after it and told Roger "This was ths was the BEST day of my life!" Pure cuteness! Looking to a FABULOUS year!!!!!!!!!

Ready for 5th grade, excited about his teachers, and glad to have LOTS of friends in his class (advanced math)!!! Can't believe it's my last year with him at my school....gulp!!!!!

My two FAVORITE students at CSE....and YES, I am allowed to say that about THESE two!!!

Me and my little man (taken by Austin)...SO happy to have him at CSE with me this year too! The ONLY year I will have them BOTH at the same school!

Me and my "biggin" (taken by Logan)! Gosh, where does the time go??? I really DO remember bringing him home from the hospital and it seems like just yesterday!

Totally different note.....but too cute NOT to share! This is what the cabinet looked like AFTER Logan helped put all the groceries away! Love my little man!!! We had a mini-lesson soon after this was taken. :)

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...