Friday, August 12, 2011

My Classroom

So, this post isn't necessarily about our family, but it has taken their support and help to make all this possible (and some of my followers on hee don't have FB to see it there)! I love getting everything JUST right, and OF COURSE, everything has to be cute (AND functional!!!!)! The list of things to do is never ending, but I truly do love it (this time of year...even though it is hard to get up early again!).

This isn't a shot of the entire hall display, but a great quote that I put out there with it! :)

Here's looking over at my literacy library! :) One of my favorite spots in the room!!!

One of my boards! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this clip chart!!!! Goes great with PBS Models! Here's a link to the ebook! Here's another site with good info about it too!

A DIY Project I got from this teacher's blog! I LOVE them!!!!

CAFE....Something I will be incorporating this year (with help!)! Comprehension, Accuracy, Fluency, Expand Vocabulary

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...