Monday, October 31, 2011

Scarecrow Parade

Logan and me (with a snippet of Bella saying she thinks I am #1...ha!)
Crazy eyes!
LOVE this little keepsake! SO TRUE!!!
Walking in the hallway!
In the morning still ALL put together!

Most teachers have some sort of plan for "what to do" on these crazy holidays ON A SCHOOL DAY, and our kindergarten teachers have it figured out for sure! Today Logan got to dress up like a scarecrow, and mid-afternoon the entire grade level goes on a parade around the school. I lucked up and was able to eat lunch with Logan today, watch his scarecrow parade, and go in his classroom for part of his party celebration! It's certainly a great perk of being a teacher at the same school with your kiddos! His HANDMADE costume was certainly not easy to make for a non-sewer like me, but I think it turned out to be pretty cute! The face paint was there this morning, but by mid-afternoon my cute scarecrow looked somewhat like a homeless child (ha!). Regardless, his little face LIT up when he walked around the school and he saw Roger and I (both there!) to watch him! His class led the parade, and HE was the line leader today (DOUBLE YAY!). Fun times, for sure!!! I can't believe our "baby" is already over two months into kindergarten! Where does the time go??? The Halloween post will have to wait until tomorrow...bedtime!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...