Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trick-or-Treating

Well, we had another successful night of trick-or-treating! Austin decided at the last minute to join in (yay!!! Mom didn't like the idea of him not going this year!)! So, we had a Darth Vadar (no surprise there) and an Indian Crazy Horse (thank goodness for Pioneer/Indian Day last month for school)! I have never been a homemade costume kind of mom...not for boys! I could never pull off the stuff they have wanted to be! Nights like these remind me of why I love our neighbors! We all meet in front of our houses, and we trick-or-treat up and down our street as a group! FUN TIMES! They get PLENTY of candy from our wonderful friends and neighbors, and we get back home early enough to hand out candy to other trick-or-treaters! Now, if I can make myself stay out of all the chocolate!
One to show the height difference, of course!
Dad doing the "candy check" when we got home!
Some of our neighbors!!!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...