Friday, December 23, 2011

WAY Too Long Since the Last Post

Wow! So much has happened since the last time I had the time to post, but the good news is, I never let up on the camera/picture taking!!! The BIGGEST news is that I have officially FINISHED all my school work! I do have one more thing to do in January, but it is just an oral interview! I am so very glad that all that school work is behind me! I MUST give huge GIGANTIC praise to all three of my guys!!! The last 22 months was quite hard and I spent lots of time on the laptop, and they were all very patient and supportive! I couldn't have done all I did without their support and love!!! We are all glad to get OUR lives back together! Maybe now I can keep up with the laundry! Now, onto the "other happenings" from the past month....many of them are pretty big news and milestones too!

Logan lost his first tooth!!!
Here's how pitiful he was when it happened (until he realized that meant the Tooth Fairy would come soon)...

So, it wasn't actually loose until he and Austin were playing, and it got pulled loose! And, then our determined little child wiggled and wiggled it until it came out.

He was quite excited. Since it wasn't ready to come out when it did, it will probably take quite a while to grow in. I do have a cute video of him when it came out too!

Austin had his performance with the District Chorus (and the Lexington Choral Society). They sounded really good! I have a short video to post, but I think it will only let me post one video at a time.

I have much more to blog! We have had three Christmas Events already, we've seen Santa, and we have gotten TROOPER, our new furry family member- a black, miniature schnauzer! He is just precious!!! I'll have to do a whole post just about him! Stay tuned for more.....

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...