Monday, November 28, 2011

A Little More Thanksgiving....and a Start to Christmas!

As promised, Here are some more shots from Thanksgiving!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free scrapbooking design


After Thanksgiving I shopped on Friday (EARLY) with Katelee and Austin...yes, Austin BEGGED to come with us! Surprisingly, I think he had fun! I didn't get to shop for the boys at all since he was with me, but that was still okay! :) Saturday we put up the tree and Christmas decorations! I know we JUST had Thanksgiving, but to me, Thanksgiving just gets me RIGHT in the Christmas spirit! I LOVE Christmas time!!! I love seeing everyone's decorations, the music, the good moods, and hearing all the excitement from all the kiddos!!! Honestly, as much time and effort that go into decorating, it really should be enjoyed all month! (The next photos are in backwards order, but I don't have time to fix them now)
Our Elf on the Shelf...aka "Fred" is out and already moving around. He apparently had a crash landing the first night, and this morning he was latched onto Austin's bank! Wonder where else he will go!?! The boys look for him as SOON as they wake up each morning!

The FINISHED product! It was quite an ordeal with the lights this year. We always do a fake tree because I like to put it up the Saturday after Thanksgiving...and, I don't like the way a real tree smells, the daily watering that comes with it, and the dried/falling needles! I got pricked to many times at my Meemaw & Poppa's growing up!
Austin tries to get the angel up!
Logan gets hoisted to put the angel up on top!
The boys LOVE going in the attic with their Daddy to get all the "stuff" down...this part FREAKS me out, but they are careful and look forward to it EVERY year!!!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...