Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Blast from the Past

So, our wonderful, non-sleeping, highly respected, caring, kind hearted, purposeful, innovative, (could go on FOREVER) principal, "Dr. B," announced on Monday that he is retiring...I'm very happy for him for what is to come (a grandbaby and a great opportunity to help make an educational impact across our nation, as well as others!), but also a little (okay, a LOT!!!!) sad to see him go! Anyway, the reason I am even mentioning this is because this has prompted me to go through some photos (over 15,000-REALLY!) from the last five years (since our school has been open), and I came across some sweet memories....and, some good pictures of my boys! When CSES opened, Austin wasin first grade, and Logan was just one and a half. This was also before my blogging time....so, I just have to share a few! It's amazing how quickly time flies by!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my sweet boys!!! Can you tell from the shin guards and cleats we were headed to soccer practice? This was a drive through during on of our Sonic Nights. Look how little Logan was (sniff, sniff!)

No clue what this was from other than it's Austin in the cafeteria for something.

This is Austin at his desk in first grade (Mrs. Gamble's room). He's all smiles for the camera! What a cutie!!!

This was the First Grade Sonic Night...around Halloween. They had the kids wear their costumes when they came. It was a big hit!!!

Austin's group in first grade...they all look so tiny!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...