Thursday, April 12, 2012

Long Time, No See (Part 1)

Well, those of you that know me, know that I am not typically a reader. I know, how can I be a teacher and not like to read!?! I LOVE children's books, and can read those ALL day long, but typically I don't like to read "grown up" books myself. Austin wanted to see the movie of the Hunger Games, and I told him I would take him to see it IF he read the book first. Then, I thought I should read it before he did to make sure it was appropriate for him to read. I could not put his Kindle down! I read that whole book in about a day (Friday evening and Saturday morning)! It was FABULOUS!!! Roger and Austin have both read it too, and we all saw the movie last weekend. FABULOUS!!! Since reading it, Austin has taking a liking to archery....so, Grandmother and Pa-Paw treated him to his new bow! He's been loving it!!!


Well, Logan lost another tooth. This is his 2nd one. He pulled this one out himself riding in the car after a soccer game. He was quite proud, and decided to leave the Tooth Fairy a note... (quite cute, if I say so myself)!


We couldn't find their tooth pillow we usually use, so Logan put his tooth in the big blue egg. Love his little note....

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...