Thursday, April 12, 2012

Long Time, No See (Part 2)

The weather has been BEAUTIFUL for our Spring Break, a little cooler than normal (so no swimming this week), but still GREAT!!! We all went to the Zoo on Monday, and as always, a fabulous time was had by all! I really do think our zoo is one of the best! I LOVE how you can feed the giraffes (and Brantlee does too...ask her about her giraffe experience the next time you see her!). I got a lot of great shots of Logan with "Chrissy," the giraffe. Here are a few of our pictures from the day!

As a mom (and as a teacher) I LOVE when I see either of my boys applying what they have learned. Without anyone asking him too, Logan was reading the signs all on his own. When I noticed what he was doing, I walked over closer to listen, and it just melted my heart! He got almost every word right, and was so proud to have read it by himself!!! Awesome!!!

So glad, we have the same Spring Break! Cara and Brantlee with both our boys! Flamingos are pretty, but they sure don't smell pretty!

Here's that awesome giraffe, Chrissy! She stayed with Logan for quite a while! So neat!!!

Love these two with ALL my heart!!! You can't even tell they were giving each other a hard time right before I snapped this picture! :)

Group shot with Uncle Mike! Glad he's got a membership that lets us all go!!! What a great day!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...