Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Rest of Disney Trip

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free slideshow by Smilebox
I can't believe summer is coming to an end and I am just now getting around to posting the rest of our trip from the beginning of summer! We've been SO busy! Don't worry! I have more pictures from the summer to post! Maybe I can make myself get caught up before school starts back up! My goal was to do a slideshow from each park/day of our trip, but this was quicker and helped me get this one done so I can move on to other posts! I don't want to get behind on the blog too much! LOL! So, enjoy some pictures from Hollywood Studios, Universal, and Epcot (probably my favorite park!!!).

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...