Friday, February 14, 2014

Christmas


Love these two!!! Christmas Eve tradition of opening ONE gift (always pajamas), and then being wonderful and letting mom capture these moments!

Can you tell Logan is excited to get Infinity??? He had been asking for it! Thank you, Santa!

Austin really wanted a compound bow! Santa delivered! This boy is strong because Momma can hardly pull the string back! He loves shooting it!!!


A shot of the four Taylor grandkids (I have one of the Gardner side too, but I think it's on my camera). I will have to post it later!
Me & (my) Grandmother...she gave me a replica of one that hangs in National Art Gallery in Washington, DC! She said she always remember my love for books, teaching, and learning...she's so thoughtful! Love her! The picture below is with her and Jim (REALLY glad the two of them are so happy) with both our boys! What a great Christmas season!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...