Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Break

We had a very busy, but FUN Spring Break. At the beginning of the week we seemed to have SOOO much time off, but by about Wednesday I was feeling like time was runnng out too quickly. Spring Break (for teachers) is great, but it's just looong enough to start feeling "used" to being off...so in a way it's like a tease. But, before we know it, summer will be here. (36 more days and counting!) I thought I'd attempt my first "real" post, and maybe add a few pictures. The boys had a blast at Monkey Joes. The Zoo was great! And, Riverwalk Park was beautiful and relaxing-until Austin saw a BIG snake! He freaked out and was beyond ready to go. I was able to convince him to move to the other side of the park so I could snap more pictures...ha! I really should get off here now and get ready for our field trip tomorrow. Call me crazy, but I'm almost as excited as the kids....We'll miss you, Katie!

1 comment:

ktbug said...

Believe it or not (it must be the hormones)I got all teary as I was waving good bye to everyone!

See What We Have Going On...