Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day Two of the Snow Fun...Thawing in Progress!

The boys were up and ready to go out quite early this morning! We awoke to LOTS of snow, at least for those of us in Columbia! We got at least 7 inches of GOOD powdery, white snow! So powdery (is that even a word) that it wouldn't even roll or pack into snowballs early this morning. By our second time out, though, it was perfect for all of that! We made several snowmen (including a HUGE one across the street), made a snow fort wall, had a few snowball fights (even behind the bushes), sledded down the hill in the back yard on a cookie sheet, and changed/dried our wet clothes several times!!! Here are a few pictures of the FUN!!!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

The snow is already melting away so I'm not sure how many more good snow pictures I will get. The boys and I have had a really fun time! I hate that Roger's been at work missing out on all the fun (though he hates the cold and really doens't like snow since growing up in West Virginia). They're even calling for a small chance of some more snow Sunday night...wonder if they'll be right this time!?! I wish it would do this at least once a year (though I am glad it's not like this here all the time!)! We've enjoyed this snowfall BUNCHES!!!

3 comments:

ktbug said...

I LOVE the smilebox. How wonderful!!!! I will be stealing it :)

Mrs. Prevatte said...

I love the pictures Stephanie! I also like the smilebox..too cute!

Anonymous said...

looks awesome!
no doubt your boys had the best time! we can't wait for jovie to get older.

i'm glad we didn't have as much as you guys.... think that would've been way to much to enjoy w/ a toddler who only began toddling (;

See What We Have Going On...