Friday, February 12, 2010

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!


This is our what our house looked like around 6 o'clock tonight! I can't wait to see how much we actually get and what everything looks like in the morning after it's snowed most of the night! I think we should get a good snow like this ONCE a year! The fact that it has come on Friday afternoon (and we now have the weekend to enjoy it) make it even better!!! I plan to have loads of fun with my boys tonight and tomorrow!!!


Austin with his very own snowman he made! I'm sure a bigger one will follow tomorrow! Notice his red cheeks??? He wasn't ready to come in when I was so I bribed him with hot chocolate for now, and we'll go back out when Roger gets home from work...which hopefully is soon! The roads are already covered, and he has to go back to work in the morning before 7...yikes!

Logan catching snowflakes! This was very early when it started snowing hard. Logan is loving the snow!!! It kind of makes me a little nervous for tomorrow because I know they're going to want to stay out in all day (and may even wake up WAY early), but I stocked up on hot chocolate, extra gloves/hats, and we're ready to play!

More pictures to come....

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...