Sunday, March 14, 2010

Loooong Weekend Fun!!!!

Having an extra day off of school with the boys is one of the best perks about being a teacher mommy! I am so glad to be home with them on those extra days! We sure made the most out of this weekend! We filled up the weekend with fun stuff! On Friday we met some friends at Monkey Joes to play. I guess I was too busy keeping up with them and running my mouth because it wasn't until I was making this post that I realized that I didn't snap a single picture while we were there...ugh! NOT like me, but we had fun! Saturday we went to Edventure for a birthday party. It was Logan's first time there, and we all had a blast!

Here are both the boys in front of Eddie. I must say that though Eddie is LOTS of fun for the kids, all the parts of him aren't mommy friendly. It's quite hard to weave in and out of some of the places in there! Good thing I could send Austin with Logan and trust him to help him! He's SUCH a good big brother!!! (Thanks, Austin!!!)

One of Logan's favorite things here was the firetruck. Austin liked being able to crawl through the dark "fire tunnel" and down the firepole!

Austin in the Punch Buggy...he says he doesn't want a real punch buggy, but if it's all he had, he'd drive it! Good thing we have a few years before he's on the roads! That will make me shed a few tears!!!

Here's a picture of Austin & Brooke (his "girlfriend"). They were in pre-school together, and they have managed to keep in touch through soccer and b-day parties! They still light up when they see each other! We went to Edventure for her party!

Bilo Shelves...this is what happens when the little one comes grocery shopping with me. He entertained himself with my camera. When we were there and I realized he had my camera out, I took it from him and put it back up. I'd forgotten he'd done this until I uploaded pics tonight (then couldn't resist posting one...not too bad for a 4 yr old!). This does help prove that I don't go anywhere without my camera! ;)

THE iPod...so, I broke down and got an iPod tonight (Happy "early" Anniversary to me). We've had it less than 3 hours, and already we love it! You can see Logan using it before bedtime already! It does SO much! I must thank my sister (Haylee) for helping me load everything on it! This just might turn out to save me(or my sanity) at the soccer fields between games with the kiddos! Plenty of music, shows, and even a movie....ready to go! ;)

1 comment:

The Crotwell Family said...

Hey,
We love EdVenture too! On the second Tuesday of the month from 5:00-8:00pm it is only a $1 admission. How sweet about Austin's "girlfriend", and want an awesome gift by getting an ipod. Now you have to save up for an ipad. :-) What will they come up with next, got to love apple.

See What We Have Going On...