Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas #3 (The Taylor Christmas)

That's OUR boys!!! I can't believe they are growing so fast! Time is flying by. Sometimes I wish I could keep them this age FOREVER! I'm soaking in every minute I can! I think they are so darn cute, and I love them to pieces!!!
Golf Cart fun!
Our boys with Grandmother
Our boys with Pa-Paw
The boys got their XBOX 360 Kinnect! Happy, Happy, Happy!!! I have to admit that I wasn't really into getting another game system, but since playing the XBOX Kinnect and watching them play....it is AWESOME. YOU really are the controller (just you and your body). There is lots of movement, and it is fun to play (and even to watch)!
Here's Pa-paw & Grandmother with ALL the grandkids!

The Taylor Christmas was fun for all! I think everyone had a great day! As you can see, they were ALL smiles!!!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...