Friday, December 24, 2010

Tis the Season to Celebrate!

Most of you know how large my family is. I'm the oldest of six, and my mom is one of thirteen (yes, you read that right!). To get in seeing everyone, exchanging gifts, and celebrating we have LOTS of different celebrations. It almost feels like we use the "eight crazy nights" part of Hannakua (sp?) but for Christmas! I love it though! This year has been a little different because we are trying to fit it all in before my trip...so, here's what we've been up to so far! Here's Christmas #1 & #2...

Our night wouldn't be complete without Cara doing "Cheesetouch" to us all!

I can buy at least TWENTY slushies now!!!

Logan was super happy to get the Boba Fett Star Wars ships!!!

Here are all the cousins from my side of the family (minus Jadain)! What a crazy bunch!

Our first Christmas celebration was actually at my grandmother's house. And, for some reason, I don't think I took any pictures so I will have to get those from Uncle Mike. It was a good night! I got to be in the kitchen and cook with my grandmother!!! And, her dinner was SOOOOO yummy! Nothing else is like it! The kids enjoyed being there, and we all had fun laughing with Zach...it "depends" why! LOL!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...