Friday, December 24, 2010

It Was the Night Before Christmas....

Since the first year we've had Austin, we've continued a Christmas tradition that Roger had growing up of the kids getting to open ONE present on Christmas Eve. It's not a present they get to choose...it's a particuliar present, and every year it's ALWAYS the same thing.....

New Pajamas!!!!

I must admit, when Roger "said" we were going to do this I remember thinking, "oh boy, how fun!?! (in a sarcastic sort of way)" But, I LOVE shopping for their matching PJ's every year, and of course, I LOVE that on Christmas morning they are wearing something new and cute! I usually go with a Christmas theme PJ, but this year, since we took a surprise trip (and since Austin is kind of out growing the "cutesy" PJ's) I went with.....
Clemson Pajamas!!!! I know, it was hard for me to buy them knowing that ALL their Christmas morning pictures would be taken in them, but it made both my boys (and their dad) very happy! I am sure all my Clemson friends are proud of me!

Now, the Santa key is out.... And,
The reindeer food has been sprinkled on the lawn!!!

Now, it's time for us to go finish our last traditions before bed...put out the milk and cookies, and then, put the boys to bed in OUR room! We ALL sleep together (boys on the floor in sleeping bags) this night so they can't sneak in the living room without us! So, Merry Christmas to ALL and to all a goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go--- i'm glad they got a kick out of those great pj's!

traditions are so much FUN!

Stephanie said...

Yes, they are! Glad Jovie is beginning to understand them!

See What We Have Going On...