Saturday, January 8, 2011

Almost a White Christmas

Well, no snow on Christmas, but we got the next best thing...snow the day after Christmas! We woke up to a white covered ground and snowflakes still falling hard from the sky! It actually continued to snow pretty much through the afternoon (about 2 o'clock)!!! The temperatures stayed cold enough that the snow on the ground stayed through Wednesday! Since I was flying out the next morning (the 27th), the snow made me a little worried (okay, a little MORE worried) about my trip, but it made for a GREAT day before I had to leave!!! I love watching the boys play out in the snow! Since I grew up here, and didn't have too much of the white stuff myself, I love when it snows!!!
Here's our house covered with snow! Beautiful site (for a couple days!)!!!


Austin had fun having snowball fights with all his friends!


Logan had a blast making snow angels! He had me help him get us each time so he wouldn't mess them up!


Both our boys stopped to appease me for a quick picture! We were on the way in for some hot chocolate! :)


Here's a picture I took of the boys and some of the neighbors! I was waiting for them all to throw the snowballs at me as soon as I took the picture, but amazingly, they didn't!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...