Sunday, March 13, 2011

Random...(Soccer, Bree, and Total Room)


Who knew soccer involved some karate moves!?! LOL! The team looked like a whole new team today! Practice is really paying off! Austin scored a goal today!!! Yay! He's really playing well this season! It was a beautiful day to be outside!!!


Austin and Bree...he sure loves his dog! :) (And, she loves him too!)


She "ain't what she used to be," but still a good dog! We've had Bree for almost 12 years now, and she's starting to act her age. Seems like every 5 minutes she wants to go out...only to bark at the door to come right back in! I really think she's completely deaf because she doesn't respond to sounds anymore (so much for my guard dog!). I've been thinking of what kind of puppy we should get next (maybe Christmas time or next summer) when I finish school and have time for a new puppy. Whatever we get has to allergy friendly for Logan, and not a diva-type dog (for me)! Bree is going to be tough to beat!


I tried to get a picture of Bree and the boys, but you can see how that turned out. She was not wanting to sit still, and Logan kept trying to make sure she was doing what she was supposed to! So, this was as good as I could get (for now)!


The new rug! So, I like this color blue and thought about painting the walls that color, but I didn't want the house to start looking like an Easter Egg (the dining room will be a sage green color). So, I have decided to use this blue in accents (the rug, new pillows for the couch, etc.), and when we paint the living room walls they will be a khaki color similiar to what's also in the rug. What 'cha think?


The living room (whole view) shot! I still smile when I walk into the house and see our floors! I am SO glad we went ahead and did them! It makes a huge difference in the house!

1 comment:

EasyEarlyLiteracyLearning said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

See What We Have Going On...