Saturday, November 12, 2011

Odds and Ends...

Some odds and ends from this month....

Last weekend we headed out to Batesburg for a night of playing games with the boys at Roger's parents' house! We see them out and about at the boys' games, etc., but we (Roger and I...the boys have!!!) had not been to their house since New Years! GOSH! It was long overdue...we have just been so darned busy, and Kathy & George stay on the go with golf too!!! You can see Logan digging into dinner making his own plate (before anyone else knew it was all ready) before we played games! It was a much needed family time for us and the boys...with all my school work and Roger's change in position (AND HOURS!!!!) theboys NEEDED a night just for them!




Last night Logan and I went to Family Movie Night at CSE! Twice a year our school hosts a movie night, and I think it is GREAT they do this!!! There was a HUGE turnout for this one...featuring Cars 2! Though we stayed and "watched" the entire thing, I could not tell you ONE thing about it! We got surrounded by lots of friends and my students (which Logan LOVED)! Hope we can make it to the one in the Spring too!


While we were at movie night, Austin was hanging out with friends at Bailey's birthday! Here's a picture they let me snap when I picked the boys up! Check out the fat lip Austin got while there.... OUCH!!! He and Bailey clonked heads while playing football! Looks like her head might be harder than is...LOL!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...