Wednesday, February 1, 2012

CSE Skate Night

CSE had it's first ever Family Skate Night yesterday! What a great turnout we had!
Here's a picture of both our boys just before we were leaving. Yes, that is sweat all over Austin. Our genius child skated with his hoodie on the whole time. They both had a great time skating with friends!
So, glad Kristin took a picture of me and Logan. I'm usually the one behind the camera (as you can see it in my hand)! First time I had been on skates in a LONG time! Proud to say I didn't fall once!

On a totally different note...all around us (in our school district, at our school, and even friends/football family) it seems the tragedy of death keeps slapping us in the face! :( It's a brutal, harsh reality that life is totally precious and unpredicatable! I pray for the affected families with a heavy heart, and I squeeze my own family in MUCH tighter!!! Love, love, love my boys (all three of them!!!)!!!!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...