Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Projects, Furniture, and Diploma

Another post of randomness and happenings...


Look what was shipped to me yesterday!!! It's officially, official! :) I did find out that I have to take one more (ugh) test to finalize the Principal certification in SC, but this one is supposed to be easier (and two hours shorter) than the one I have already taken. I go take that on March 10th. After that, hopefully I'll be totally done with all this....until it's time to interview (GULP, GULP!!!)!!!


Well, we finally (and I say that lightly because we have gone to buy furniture several times but the shape of our living room makes it difficult for the pieces we wanted)got new furniture, and as you can see it made us totally rearrange the way we had the living room set up! We're still trying to get used to it (and I am still on the hunt for laptop/drink holder things since we had to do away with the end table for this to fit)....I do LOVE that all four of us can sit TOGETHER all bunched up!!! It's quite comfy!!! :)


Here's Austin's 3-D Ocean Floor Project (made with bendaroos)! He did a great job, and he actually did do most of this completely by himself! :) Though I must say, I am glad it DONE!!! (and, yes, I have thought about saving this one for when Logan gets to 5th grade...but I really WON'T!!!)

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...