Monday, February 27, 2012

Smoking Drains and Trooper's Haircut

What in the World!?!

Last Friday it rained stormed almost all day...so much so, we actually had a real tornado drill at school (guess it's not really called 'drill' if it's real) around 1:20! All around here was fine, thank goodness!!! After school all the neighborhood boys were playing (and they really hop from house to house between ours, the one across the street, the one next door, and the one diagonal from us). I am SO glad they all play so well together!!! They had all been inside Keller's house, and I could hear some shouting (excited) and glanced out the window....to which I see the entire street FILLED with smoke and see our boys out near it (shouting with excitement, remind you). I was like, what in the world!?! as I ran out the front door! And, guess what I see? Mr. Bruce (Keller's dad) helping the boys light smoke bombs and dropping them into the (wet) drains. Not sure who the bigger kids are (ha!). By the time I could go get my camera to "document" this most of the smoke had stopped, but the boys were having a BLAST!!! :)


Thought I would share a recent picture of Trooper! He just got his first "real" haircut yesterday. Last time they just did a puppy trim to get him used to being there, but this time they did everything like they should for a mini-schnauzer.

He didn't even look like the same puppy when I picked him up! Comparing him back to when we first got him....wow! Look at the difference!


I have a few more pictures and things to post but they are on the other camera (at school). So, once I get them off, I will add those! (soon, I hope!). I'll have pics to post with Kate's new car, and next weekend we are going to Raleigh to meet Eli....can't wait to hold that sweet baby! You KNOW I will have my camera for that!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...