Saturday, May 12, 2012

Logan's Field Trip to the Zoo

Logan had his field trip to the zoo on Friday, and you would have thought he had never been to the zoo before by the way he was (SUPER) excited about going! He could not wait to be there with HIS friends! I am very glad I was able to go with him! I got lots of great pictures...here are a few!
One of the first things we did was feed the birds. IF this is something you like to do, I highly suggest you do this when you first get there (as the zoo opens)! ALL the birds were active and wanted some of the nectar! The swooped in on Logan pretty quickly! He LOVED it!!!
I can't go to the zoo and NOT feed the giraffes! This is my FAVORITE part of Riverbanks Zoo! I love how close you can get to some of the animals...especially these beautiful things!
Here's a group shot of Logan and his class. Mrs. Pollock and Mrs. Branham have been amazing!!! Logan LOVES going to school, and he's made so much progress this year! So proud of how well he's doing!
Some of Logan's friends...Timmy, Braeden, and Reed!
And, this is the face Logan made when I told him Austin still had two hours of school left (as we were leaving the zoo). Can you tell he has enjoyed his day with Momma!?! Don't worry, Austin, we get to go on your field trip to Charleston on Thursday!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...