Saturday, May 12, 2012

Thunderbirds

Last weekend we (me & the boys) headed out to Shaw Airforce Base with Uncle Mike, Rikki, Michael, and Robert to see the Thunderbirds. It was a great show- yet again! Everytime I go (I know I went at least twice when I was younger, and we went two years ago with the boys too!) to this show, I am amazed at all those pilots can manuever those planes to do! Being here, seeing those planes & all the military people/families, and equipment up close and personal always reminds me how lucky we are to live here in the USA...and how thankful I am to all those who have a hand in our freedom!
Here are a couple of the support crew for the Thunderbirds.
Me and my boys! Love them to pieces (infinity infinities as Logan says!!!)
Here they go...show time!
Not the Thunderbirds, but one of my favorite pictures of the day!
All the boys with Uncle Mike with one of the Airforce planes!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...