Saturday, May 26, 2012

Butterflies in My Classroom

Last year Logan was a little scared of the butterflies fluttering around in the tent...obviously he's overcome that fear! :) k
Mom, There's something in my eye...ha! Austin has ALWAYS liked being in the butterfly tent! One of my FAVORITE things about teaching 2nd Grade is when we get our caterpillars come in and we get to watch them change into butterflies! The coolest part is the "butterfly tent" we have that allows students (and my OWN kids!!!) to get in and experience butterflies up close and personal! It is always a favorite memory of my students, and, of course, by me too! I always get AMAZING photos of my students (and my OWN kids) with the butterflies!!! Too good not to share!!! I can't believe our big guy "graduates" from elementary school next week! I am going to try (really hard) not to shed any tears at their 5th grade ceremony next Friday! Our little man will finish up his last week in kindergarten! Where does the time go? They are growing up SO fast, but I can tell ya I am loving EVERY minute I have had with them! Those two boys are "OUR HEARTS!" Love them to pieces!!!

1 comment:

missy s said...

great photos!!! i will def be crying like a baby i am sure! the kids are getting so big and mature!

See What We Have Going On...