Monday, June 25, 2012

We're Back from the "Happiest Place on Earth!"

Gosh, I have SOOOOO many pictures and things to say about our most recent Disney trip! I think the best way for me to do blog all this is to do a separate post for each park (and that is what I will be working on now), but for now...here are a couple of pictures to jumpstart it all! I am so very glad to have been able to go here with the boys! It really is a trip that I think ALL families should go on at least once....no matter the ages of your children! There is something to do for everyone at every park!!!! Priceless memories and family time!!!! Here's a family shot in front of THE castle! Here's are our boys showing off their smile for me! Butterbeer at Hogwarts....SO yummy!!!! We're going to attempt to make it here! Austin after riding Everest Expedition. Logan after riding Everest Expedition!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...