Monday, June 4, 2012

We're SO Proud of Logan

It really doesn't seem like the school year should already be over (though I promise there are days I felt summer would never get here)! Not sure I'm completely ready for my "just finished kindergarten child" to be a first grader just yet! He's had an amazing year (thanks to his AMAZING teachers!!!!), and I know he's more than ready for first grade! His reading and writing are really taking off, and he said he wants to read a chapter book this summer (like Junie B Jones!). He seems to be a math wiz! He amazes me at some of the stuff he can do...really, he does things I teach my 2nd grader (and I am not "one of those moms" that does the skill and drill thing at home). SO proud of our "Logan Bogan!" Can't wait to see all he continues to accomplish!!! You can see how proud he was himself to get these awards!!! Here he is on the rug in his classroom after the ceremony! Boy, we sure do LOVE Mrs. Pollock!!! ) Logan LOVED that Mrs. Branham is a Clemson fan just like him!!!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...