Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Morning!


Here are the boys checking out their basket of goodies! Always fun to wake up to a sweet surprise!


Logan spotted this egg about three seconds before Austin. Then, they both were reaching for it! Austin was a nice big brother, and helped Logan get it! The Easter Bunny hid some in tough spots!


These things bring back memories of my childhood Easters. I think I got JACKS in my Easter basket every year when I was little, and the boys got them this year. Logan has really enjoyed them, and he and I have played them a good bit. He makes me play the "real" way, but since he can't bounce the ball, swoop up the jacks, and catch the ball all in the same move HE gets to play by "his rules!" Which is him bouncing the ball away from him and swooping up jacks until it rolls back over to him. It's really cute to watch. These rubber ones seem harder to pick up than the metal ones I remember (or, it could be I am just out of practice)!

*I have a video clip of Logan telling the Easter story with the resurrection eggs he made at school. I'll have to post it later though because for some reason it won't go right now. So, it's coming soon along with the second part of our day! Hope you all enjoyed your Easter!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...