Saturday, May 21, 2011

Family Graduation Pictures

Here are the four of us! Austin was even a proud big brother and told Logan how cute he looked! I LOVE how happy we all are when we are together!!! I am sure there will be MANY more proud moments for me to talk about in the future, or at least there BETTER be!!!!


Grandmother with two of her boys. Pa-paw was with Uncle Steve at Aunt Rene's surgery and HATED to miss this! We COMPLETELY understand and are praying for Aunt Rene's recovery!

Gam-ma and Granddaddy are sure going to miss seeing him almost everyday! Wouldn't know what to do without my Momma and Daddy!!! They have both kept our boys while we work, and Momma has even taken him to and from school on the days she's had him. BEST "daycare" ever...though they let him do ALL kinds of stuff I was NEVER allowed to do! :)

Uncle Mike from the OTHER side of a camera! :)

Uncle Zach loves his little buddy!

Lakin came to celebrate with us too!

Me and My Little Man...SO glad he'll be at school with me next year!!!

Logan and Roger (aka Dad!)...I KNOW Roger will miss his "Daddy Days" as we call them (the days in the middle of the week when he's off and gets to spend time with Logan. In the last ten years he's always had one of the boys home with him on those days off, but not after this summer! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how nice steph.
you all look great. and yes, happy!

here's looking forward to KDG. (wow!)

See What We Have Going On...