Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Fireworks...

With the ground being wet, the guys set everything up in the back of the Tahoe! There were lots of BIG things to shoot off this year! Here are all the guys getting it all ready! I just wish everyone else around here would stop shooting around 10 like us!!! I think the fireworks have just stopped around here! Poor Bree...she hates this night!

Austin is our little pyromaniac! One of the first ones to get a sparkler!And, here's one of my favorite pictures from today! Logan loves doing sparklers! Complete in his Clemson PJs!



Here's a shot of the crowd at our house ready to watch! (minus the "bigger boys" that were closer) Notice, I have set up all the chairs as far back as I could get them!

These are the best I could get (between hiding out...LOL!)! I'm not a huge fan of being close to where fireworks are being shot off. The "unknown" of what they do is a little scary to me. The quote of the night was, "Do you want to live or die!?!" And, yes, I said that to my five year old in a panic. Glad I could make some people laugh!
It was another fun-filled 4th of July spent with family and friends! The kids had a blast!!! Hope everyone else has had a wonderful day as well!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...