Thursday, June 2, 2011

Grandmother's Fried Chicken...YUMMY

"Like my chicken fried...." (song blasting in my head) One of my most favorite meals of ALL time is my grandmother's fried chicken, mashed "taters," corn, and her homemade buttermilk biscuits. Uncle Colon requested it, and she cooked it. It was every bit as good as it looks!!!! YUMMY!!!!

Here are my boys with "the other Grandmother" as Logan calls her. One of the sweetest ladies on the planet! :) Love her to pieces!

Here's a family snapshot with Uncle Colon. I got to see him in December when I went out to San Diego, but the rest of my family didn't get to come. Not a great look for me (I had been at Field Day ALL day with my kiddos), but still not a bad picture!

Here are the boys with Uncle Colon! It was fun hearing about stories from when my dad (and his brothers) were growing up!!! He had them eating feather soup and watching out for "Crazy Jack" in the basement....LOL!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...