Thursday, June 2, 2011


I took Logan to school with me one morning last week to get in the butterfly tent with my kiddos. They were pretty active the morning I took him (not calm like the previous day) and kept flying crazy all around him. You can see from this photo he wasn't loving being in there with them. But, you know me and my camera HAD to get a picture....ha!


Both our boys LOVE roller skating! We went a couple weekends ago to help celebrate Avery's birthday! Austin took a pretty big fall at the end, but nothing broken! Phew! Roger literally carried him off that floor (NO way I could have done that!)




Here's ONE example of our child with NO FEAR! :) Logan has really taken off with his swimming this year already! He's diving (the rolling in way), swimming under water (really well!), and letting Roger throw him across the pool (coming up saying, "Again!").

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...