Monday, June 27, 2011

Just the Beginning of OUR Summer!

So, the boys decided to pass some time by playing with Play-Doh (okay, really Logan wanted to play, drug it all out, and then convinced Austin to play for a while too!), and I was pretty impressed with Austin's little concoction (sp?). I don't think I could make a little flower like this out of Play-Doh! Could you?

Of course, if I take of picture of Austin's work, I must follow with a picture of Logan's! He made sure I took a picture of his work too! Not sure what it was, and he couldn't tell me either....but he was having fun playing with all the Play-Doh, and he was in HEAVEN that his brother agreed to play with him for a bit! :) Such good brothers (when they want to be!)! All joking aside...they really have gotten along great this summer (hoping I don't jinx that now!). Logan has finally reached the age he's not COMPLETELY annoying to his big brother. Austin has even let Logan go with him across the street to play with all the neighborhood kids (there is another little brother Logan's age), at least twice now, without even being annoyed about it! They play Bakugan and Pokemon together, and though it sounds like they are speaking a foreign language to me, but they are completely understanding each other!

When we got to Caleb's party, Austin didn't really want to bowl (because he said he's not really that good at it). The first game he and Logan actually tied with a score of 79, but the 2nd game (once Austin got a little mad and competitive) Austin scored 100. He was quite proud of himself! He even got three spares! Random ODD fact (and posted as a dare from Austin cause he really doesn't believe I will)...Austin wishes he could poop like a Hippo! sk him to tell you about this next time you see him!*

Logan loves bowling, but he seems to be the competitive one! "It's on like Donkey Kong, Austin!" is what he kept saying! :) Wonder who he gets that from!?!

All four of the Taylor "grandkids" pause for a quick picture at Caleb's party!

You'd think with it being summer I would have more pictures and things to blog about, but my summer just officially started last Thursday. We went to Monkey Joes on Friday (and I forgot my Camera...ugh!), and tomorrow is a pool day FOR SURE! So, now that my summer has begun, you'll see some more frequent posts! Yay!!!! We're going to a Braves game next Saturday...it will be Logan's first one (I can't believe we haven't gone in five years! We used to go at least once a year!!!). And, of course, we'll have 4th of July pics. on Monday! I LOVE summer!!!!!

No comments:

See What We Have Going On...